Massage therapy can have a positive influence, not just on muscles, but on every aspect of your health. This natural, drug-free form of healing can be used to:
- relieve arthritis and other inflammatory disorders
- reduce fibromyalgia symptoms
- promote restful sleep
- correct hormonal imbalances
- accelerate injury healing
- normalize blood pressure
- improve mental alertness and focus
- enhance immune system function
- Swedish massage: is a relaxing experience that boosts blood flow, promotes lymphatic drainage and loosens muscles near the skin surface. Swedish massage can relieve emotional stress, stiffness, swelling and inflammation.
- Deep tissue massage: is a firmer form of massage than its Swedish cousin, manipulating underlying tissues to tackle deep-seated chronic pain. We may prescribe it to free muscles trapped by adhesions, collections of scar tissue that limit motion.
- Trigger point massage: lives up to its name by releasing the hard “knots” of tissue known as trigger points — knots that can send pain signals to various parts of the body. Freeing up this tight tissue can put an end to your pain.
- Myofascial release: is a form of connective tissue that covers your muscles — tension in one area of the fascia can create significant pain and tightness. Myofascial release is a relaxing form of manual therapy that undoes these painful restrictions.
- Prenatal massage: Prenatal massage can be a great relief for expecting mother suffering from the aches, pain, swelling and other discomforts of pregnancy. Our prenatal massage techniques are gentle, comfortable and safe.
- Sports massage: Sports massage can help athletes in all phases of their chosen activity by concentrating on the muscle groups they tend to use the most. It can limber you up before an event or help you recover from a sports injury.
Massage Therapy Pricing & Policy
30 Minutes Massage – $30
60 Minute Massage – $50
90 Minute Massage – $70
* Tips not included
** We have a 24-hour cancellation policy for all massage clients. This is so we can fill the time slot and to notify the therapist within a timely manner of their schedules. Reminder calls are given out in advance so clients are given more than ample time to cancel.
*** In the event the client has to cancel the day of the appointment, or is a no-show, there will be a charge of half the price of scheduled service. No exceptions, as the therapist has to be compensated for their time here and for the sheets and cream. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.