What is HydroMassage and how does it work?
HydroMassage Bed give chiropractic patients the benefits of massage, without the inconveniences of getting undressed and being touched by a stranger. Similar to a powerful shower massage without getting wet, HydroMassage water massage uses waves of heated water to provide an innovative experience that’s a great complement to chiropractic care.
What are the benefits of using HydroMassage Bed at my chiropractor’s office?
Massage helps with overall wellness and is recognized as an important component to a healthy lifestyle. HydroMassage water massage benefits include:
- provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains
- reduces level of stress and anxiety
- Deep relaxation provides feeling of well-being
- increases circulation in local areas where massaged
- relieves muscle soreness, stiffness, and tension
When should I use HydroMassage?
HydroMassage bed is most commonly used prior to a chiropractic adjustment, however some patients also like to use it prior to leaving the office.
How long does is a HydroMassage water massage treatment?
In a chiropractic, pain management, a session on a HydroMassage hydro bed is normally 12-15 minutes.
Can I target certain areas of the body?
Yes, HydroMassage water massage treatments can be adjusted to your specific needs. Doctors can adjust the following massage bed settings:
- Target the water massage area with 30 points on the body
- Program the water massage intensity on a scale from 1-10
- Adjust the speed at which the water massage travels up and down the body
- Set the temperature between 90 and 105 degrees Fahrenheit
Can I save my particular water massage settings?
Yes, one of the key aspects of the HydroMassage Bed is the standardization and repeatability of the water massage, so patients can always get the exact massage for their specific needs, regardless of when they go in for treatment. Preset programs can be created and saved to remember specific settings for different patients or treatment protocols.